• 200lumens output.
• E14 fitting to connect to many lamps or chandeliers.
• 25,000 hours lifespan to save you even more electricity over the lifespan of the bulb.
• Warm white effect to give a warm and inviting atmosphere in a living room, bedroom or hallway.
• 360 degree beam angle to illuminate the entire room.
• Not compatible with a dimmer.
• Aluminium die-casting / thermoplastic construction with chip-on-board technology
• 90% Energy saving versus CFL’s
• 25 Year life*
• Mercury Free
• Dimensions: 37mm (Width) x 98mm (Height)
• CRI: >80*
Is this bulb suitable for what I need?
This bulb has an E14 fitting which is compatible with a range of table lamps. The equivalent of a 35W halogen bulb, this bulb gives a bright output of 200lm while only using 3W of power. The reduced power will save you both electricity and money. This bulb is not compatible with a dimmer but gives you a 2750K warm white glow that gives soft lighting effects in living rooms, dining rooms and hallways.
Why should I buy LED over halogen?
Giving you the latest generation technology, LED bulbs will last up to an impressive ten times longer than halogen bulbs, using less power for the same light output therefore saving you money on your electricity bills. LED bulbs are available in a wide variety of fittings, shapes and styles, so you will be able to find one to suit your needs.
* Average use 3 hours a day. Low energy consumption.