Sharkoon SKILLER SGM2 Optical Gaming USB Mouse – 6400 MAX DPI, 1000Hz MAX Polling Rate, DPI switching with DPI Indicator, Retail Box , 1 Year warranty
Product Overview: With the SKILLER SGM2, we’ve put essential features into a classic design and avoided any unnecessary extras. This way, you can get what is to be expected of a gaming mouse – at what is guaranteed to be an unexpectedly reasonable price.
Optional RGB Illumination with Six Effects. The mouse catches the eye with its RGB lighting, which comes to the fore within a design finished in classic black. If the lighting is no longer needed, it can be simply turned off using the switch on the underside of the mouse. The same switch can also be used to select six illumination effects without having to bother with any special software to do this.
6,400 DPI and 1,000 Hz Polling Rate. Inside the mouse is a precise optical sensor, which, via the DPI button, can be adjusted in four steps up to 6,400 DPI. With each adjustment, the lighting serves as a DPI indicator. More precision for tactical maneuvers can be achieved through the usual e-sport polling rate of 1,000 Hz.
Ergonomic Retro Design for Right Handers. To ensure that the mouse can be held and used comfortably, the SKILLER SGM2 has a classic ergonomic form designed for right handers. This is particularly suitable for medium sized to large hands and for all kinds of grips, especially the palm grip. Two easily accessible thumb buttons will help you take fast action while gaming. In addition, the sides of the mouse are rubberized for a better grip, providing for stability with every click.
General • Max. DPI/CPI: 6,400 • Min. DPI/CPI: 400 • Sensor: Optical • Chip: SPCP6651 • Illumination: RGB • Max. Polling Rate: 1,000 Hz • Lift-Off Distance: 2 mm • Frames Per Second: 6,000 • Inches Per Second: 66 • Max. Acceleration: 22.5 g • Mouse Feet: 4, PTFE • Weight Without Cable: 106 g • Dimensions (L x W x H): 132 x 69 x 42 mm • Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10
Button Properties • Number of Buttons: 6 • Operating Life Cycles of Buttons: Min. 5 Million Clicks
• First Page Out from Ready: Monochrome 6 Seconds
• Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 20 pages/min Monochrome
• Duplex Printing Speed ISO/IEC 24734: 9 A4 pages/min Monochrome
• Printing Speed: 39 pages/min Monochrome (plain paper 75 g/m²)
• Printing Resolution: 1, 200 x 2, 400 DPI
• Max Duty cycle: 20, 000 pages per month
• Colours: Black
• Interfaces: Hi-Speed USB – compatible with USB 2.0 specification
Paper/ Media Handling
• Paper Formats: Legal, A4
• Automatic Document Feeder: 35 pages
• Compatible Paper Thickness: 64 mm – 95 mm
• Compatible Paper Weight: 64 g/m² – 90 g/m²
• Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets
• multifunction: 250 Sheets Standard
• Rear paper path (special media)
• Number of paper trays: 2
• Recommended number of users: From 1 to 3
• Product dimensions: 375 x 347 x 151 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
• Product weight: 4.3 kg
• Noise Level: 6.9 B (A) according to ISO 7779 pattern with Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper / Photo RPM mode – 56 dB (A) according to ISO 9296
• Compatible Operating Systems: Mac OS 10.10.x, Mac OS 10.7.x, Mac OS 10.8.x, Mac OS 10.9.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x, Mac OS X 10.12.x, Mac OS X 10.6.8, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003 R2 x64, Windows Server 2008 (32/64bit), Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 (64bit), Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition SP2
• Sound Power: Operation: 6.9 B (A)
• Sound Pressure: Operation: 56 dB (A)
• Power Supply: 220V, 240V